Great Selection, easy to navigate

Guest's review of Powerhouse-Fitness www.Powerhouse-Fitness.co.uk/Fitness

“Great Selection, easy to navigate”

Written on: 04/07/2013

A lot of sites make it so looking at an entire range of specific things all in one place is way more difficult than it should be. I could easily navigate this, found what I wanted, and comparing to other products was simple.

If I had to say something negative, it would be the way the VAT is added onto the pricing at the end. I'm not sure (and I'm probably wrong!) but I swear on the first screen I was on it told me the price I was looking at included VAT, then when I got to the final purchase page it added the VAT on. I get why you do it that way though, so it wasn't a huge deal. Maybe having a toggle for VAT display options would be a nice idea? When I buy things for my business I want to see prices ex VAT, but when I'm buying personally as I was on this occasion, I'd sooner see the full price.

All in all it's a great site though, and if I buy more exercise equipment in the future I'll come back to you.

• Goods purchased & cost