Lifeproof iPhone Case

Guest's review of OutdoorGB www.outdoorgb.com

“Lifeproof iPhone Case”

Written on: 26/01/2014

The Lifeproof iPhone Case is a very well made and thought out item of equipment. Reassuring to be able to keep water off of the phone so that it should be functioning in the event of a snow related prang. Outdoor GB has really thought out and researched the products sold on its excellent website. If Outdoor GB is feeding back information to the manufacturer (which I am sure you do anyway)it would be as well to suggest they make a version of the Lifeproof phone case that has a) a lanyard attachment and b) a flap cover to the capacitive screen as this could be damaged by equipment in rucksack or pocket. THE EXISTING DESIGN IS SUPERB but I like to stop my phone falling out of the rucksack if I should carelessly let contents fall from it and I put lines and clips of all sorts of things without adding too much weight so they don't disappear into snow. I'm a fairly useless cross-country skier but I usually ski alone and so have to keep hold of my "Oh cripes kit".

• Goods purchased & cost