Top service from Outdoor GB

Kvster9's review of OutdoorGB www.outdoorgb.com

“Top service from Outdoor GB”

Written on: 09/11/2013 by Kvster9 (1 review written)

I ordered several items online through Outdoor GBs website, which I found was clear and easy to use. The order was dispatched very quickly, (with an email notification) and arrived exactly as I'd requested. A previous order from this company had a problem due to a manufacturing fault with the item. Their customer service was excellent- good communications, and the issue was resolved quickly and with the minimum of fuss- which is why I'm a repeat customer.

You can buy from Outdoor GB and I'm sure you'll have no problems. But if you do, you can have the confidence that you'll be treated as a valued customer, and the problem will be sorted out. In this case, I could have purchased the items slightly cheaper from other sources, but I liked having the piece of mind that I knew the company and they'd look after me if there was an issue. Besides, with good customer service becoming more rare these days (in my experience), I like to reward businesses who look after their customers with repeat orders where I can. Otherwise, next time I need something, they won't be there.

• Goods purchased & cost