Perfect store

generalhunter's review of OnlyBBGuns - www.onlybbguns.co.uk

“Perfect store”

Written on: 01/01/2014 by generalhunter (0 reviews written)

I first went to this store to buy a magazine for a HG USP gas pistol and I have to say payment and shipping were dealt with quickly and effectively. The packaging was also very good and secure. I then recently bought a SRC AK-47 with folding stock from them and the amount of extras I got was great. I got the battery plus charger for the gun, a cleaning/unjamming rod, a bb pistol (even though it was one of the very cheap ones it serves a great purpose for target practise on my older brother),I got a bag of approx. 1000 bb's (look like the good quality .20g bb's and I got 10% off my next buy The packaging was the same again. It was secure and well padded up. The store has a great selection of airsoft and bb guns. They also have video reviews on most of the guns there.

Overall I would recommend this site due to the great service, good selection of gear and good prices.

• SRC SR-47C (AK-47 with the fold under stock)