Incredible Airsoft Store - highly recommend

GuestSimon's review of Just BB Guns - www.justbbguns.co.uk

“Incredible Airsoft Store - highly recommend”

Written on: 01/08/2012 by GuestSimon (1 review written)

I've bought various airsoft and BB gun things from JustBBGuns. Always found them very honest and helpful, as well as knowledgable.

I don't understand the poor reviews here, as I find their web site one the easiest I've ever seen on the web. Simple to search. Simple to navigate. And really simple to post a comment.

Their email and phone support are both brilliant. And I've been to their shop recently as well, and it's like walking into JustBBGuns web site - you are surrounded by everything you could want. The staff don't badger you either, but they are there if you want them.

I met Mark upstairs too, great great guy who does the videos. He really knows his stuff.

Highly recommend JustBBGuns. Definitely recommend to any friends.

I have had problems with the odd gun in the past, but their aftersales is also terrific, sorting out my return fast and efficiently. I think they also now do Repairs, which I don't think any other BB Guns seller on the web providers. I could be wrong, but I dont' think they do.

While I was in the store, I met a few other chaps, one of which had taken the train all the way down from Manchester to Wokingham mostly to see the store. That says a lot to me!

All the best JBBG guys. You are the best. Over 3000 other members on your Facebook cannot be flippin wrong!!

• Two Rifles a, a set of Bulldog BBs and a fab set of Gloves.