DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!

Guest's review of JD Sports www.jdsports.co.uk

“DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!”

Written on: 15/01/2013

I have given one star as it would not allow me to give ZERO stars....Cannot actually believe how shockingly awful JD Sports online customer service is!! I ordered several items and the parcel arrived about 2 days later: one childs tracksuit was missing and there was no invoice. I emailed the customer services dept. and it took them 2 days to get back to me: they sent me an email saying they would send me a form out through the post which I would have to complete to say did not receive the tracksuit. One week later I still had not received the form through the post, so I sent an further email complainiing of my treatment and asking for a refund. I waited 2 days for a reply which asked me to provide an order number that I have already supplied, and my billing address??!! What an absolute joke. I should have known their customer service would be rubbish, as my husband once bought children's trainers in-store there which turned out to be unsuitable and they would only give him a voucher instead of a refund even though there were no other trainers he liked in an appropriate size. I should have googled them before I ordered as there are lots of stories similar to my one on the internet. So if you have had the sense to google them before you order: don't do it!! Who has time for being messed around like this when there are so many other excellent online retailers we have the choice to order from?!

• Childrens tracksuits and T-shirts.

• Still waiting