Two months still no clubs

Guest's review of Golf Store Europe - www.golfstoreeurope.com

“Two months still no clubs”

Written on: 25/11/2013

I used this internet golf store who make many claims including shipping in 5-10 days, they also show items in stock which are not available.
I placed an order two months ago, everything showed as in stock, after a few days I received an e mail that the shaft I wanted was not available and to select another which I did, a few days more pass and yet again the shaft is not available, so I specified the shaft type and make and a few days later they had it.
That was 5 weeks ago.
I have e mailed them several time only to receive a polite lie about the order will be sent tomorrow.
The last such e mail was 10 days ago with the usual lie and guess what nothing was shipped.
Their web site shows nothing but excellent reviews which I did think were true however I do see how they can be honest in view of my experience
I have exercised my consumer rights to cancel the order and they have refused to provide a refund for the items which I never received, only offer me some free golf balls.
Not much use if they never arrive.
I am now forced to take legal action and try to refund my money through the credit card insurance.
In future I will go to a real Golf store where the price may be a little more but at least I will have what I have paid for.

• Golf clubs