Great online golf retailer

DaveBateman's review of Golf 247 - www.golf247.co.uk

“Great online golf retailer”

Written on: 23/05/2012 by DaveBateman (1 review written)

As with everything I do online, I spend ages looking for best deals etc. I have used various websites for my golf clubs and accessories, used mainly another famous one but was recently recommended this by a friend. Also used to use eBay but have given up buying golf clubs on there - too many fakes etc. This site usually has at least 70-80% of the items I search at the cheapest online price I can find. They also normally have some kind of deal on top of that which usually equates to roughly a 10-15% discount on top of the already decent prices. I'm about to order 2 TaylorMade clubs that come to just over £250, I get 12 free Pro V1's which I think cost around £35.

Pros: Authorised Internet Retailers for most of the major brands. Real time stock update so you know for sure if item is in stock. Accept PayPal which I like as it always saves having to register all your address and credit card details etc.

Cons: None yet!

• Goods purchased & cost