A saving of 33% by taking up the Go Outdoors Price promise

adrianwilliams's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“A saving of 33% by taking up the Go Outdoors Price promise”

Written on: 29/10/2013 by adrianwilliams (1 review written)

I bought a pair of Karrimor Snow Casual II Weathertite Men's Snow Boots priced at £60. No problem there, until I received a magazine in the post that very same day. The mandmdirect.com catalogue listed the same boots at £39.99. I phoned the stockport branch of Go outdoors and explained what I'd found. Never mind, pop back in the store and we'll sort out a refund. The next day I returned to the store with the catalogue (already having checked they were in stock). The staff quickly arranged a refund of over £20 ( the difference in price including the £3.95 postage charged by MandMdirect). Apart from the inconvenience of having to drive back to the store and the cost in time & fuel, it was well worthwhile taking up the price promise.

In future, I will make a point of checking mandmdirect and amazon before making the purchase at go outdoors.

• Karrimor Snow Casual II Weathertite Men's Snow Boots - £60