Coleman Event Shelter & price promise with 10% off

CarolineEllis's review of GO Outdoors www.gooutdoors.co.uk

“Coleman Event Shelter and price promise with 10% off”

Written on: 27/06/2013 by CarolineEllis (1 review written)

I found a Coleman event shelter on line and went to Go Outdoors to see if they actually would honour there price promise.
I entered the store and the Manager greeted me, I asked if I could have some assistant with an offer on a Coleman event shelter. The manager was more than happy to help and walked me to the section in the store where the shelter were. I explained that I had found the same product on line cheaper and would this qualify for the offer, he asked me to show him the product, which I promptly did on my mobile phone. He confirmed that "yes, this is the same product and we will honour the Go Outdoors price promise". I was chuffed to bits to hear that, no discussion, no difficult conversation, nothing, just a simple yes.
I was helped to the tills with my goods by the Manager and a just as helpful cashier sorted it all out. I left the store having got a great product at an amazing price, from a store that actually does what it says it will do.

I would like to thank the Manager and cashier in the Exeter branch, and I will definitely be returning to the store.

• Coleman Event Shelter