Purchase of a GIANT Roam 1 2013

Shepherddl55's review of Ash Cycles www.ashcycles.com

“Purchase of a GIANT Roam 1 2013”

Written on: 13/03/2014 by Shepherddl55 (1 review written)

I spent some time researching the type, model and make of bike I wanted to suit my needs and eventually found a good price on the internet at Ash Cycles. They only had the medium frame so I asked by email if it would be suitable for my measurements. They replied the same day and I ordered the bike on their website along with a cycle helmet. Ash Cycles kept me in the loop as far as my purchase was concerned and my bike + helmet arrived 3 days later by carrier. The items were well packaged and the bike was 90% built, with me only having to install the front wheel, handlebars, seat and pedals. All done in short time. I was very pleased with the service at Ash Cycles and the professional manner in which the bike was built. The bike is good value for money and it is superb. I cannot recommend it enough as a Hybrid - good on roads and on tracks.

• GIANT Roam 1 2013