Good Service, buy with confidence.

Guest's review of Ash Cycles www.ashcycles.com

“Good Service, buy with confidence.”

Written on: 26/10/2013

Wanted a spare bike for my girlfriend so we didn't have to keep taking her Specialised road bike to France every time we went over. Ash Cycles had a Ladies Dawes Giro for sale which fitted the bill nicely. I work abroad and wanted the bike sent to my Girlfriends house, and knowing how difficult this can be with some internet companies, I decided to give them a ring and discuss it. They were very helpful, explaining about the payment method and confirming sizing and stuff and kept me up to date with plenty of emails. I also got about £50.00 free gifts of my own choice which I spent on bottle and cage, mudguards etc, making the bike even better value.I had read reviews of the shop beforehand and this made me go with them, knowing I could buy from a reliable shop and they were. So, overall very pleased and would recommend their service, thanks.

• £315