My new Powerbug golf Trolley

Guest's review of Affordable Golf - www.affordablegolf.co.uk

“My new Powerbug golf Trolley”

Written on: 25/04/2013

I've just picked up my new Powerbug trolley from Affordable Golf, East Kilbride and I am delighted with the product and the service from the staff. I initially enquired online and received a prompt and informative reply from Affordable Golf, which led me to visit the store where I received plenty of assistance. I ordered up the trolley in the colour of my choice and a few days later I got a call to say my trolley was in store ready for pick up. Prior to managing into the store due to work commitments, I had a look online at accessories. I found an accessory on the Powerbug website, which didn't appear on the Affordable Golf website so I called the store and was told it would be no problem to order the accessory. I managed into the store to pick up my trolley this evening and the accessory I had just ordered was already waiting for me so I was able to collect everything at the same time. Great. Affordable Golf will be my first choice next time I am looking for any golf equipment! I can't wait to get out on the course tomorrow with my new trolley.

• Powerbug Lithium Trolley