Amazing

Joey283's review of 1 Click Print - www.1clickprint.com

“Amazing ”

Written on: 17/06/2017 by Joey283 (1 review written)

I'm a photography degree student and noticed 1click print at the Birmingham photo show.

I was dubious about quality as the cost was half the price of its competitors so I ordered a sample print...it was excellent.

They have since helped me on numerous occasions and quality is always fantastic, service and speed is also great.

Couldn't recommend anymore.

Thanks again!

Kket98Ler's Comment

Written on: 04/12/2017

Maybe you can help me then..I have placed 2 separate orders a few weeks ago, and still haven't received any of my 22 canvas photos. There is NO phone number to call them, and they NEVER respond to my emails. Can YOU tell me the address/phone number to this company, please? Seems like most of the 5 star comments are from those who like in the UK. Is this company in the UK?
sincerely