Great Options for Bad Credit

gregthomas_manu's review of CompareandSave - www.compareandsave.com

“Great Options for Bad Credit ”

Written on: 31/01/2013 by gregthomas_manu (4 reviews written)

I have a relatively bad credit score and since I have been promoted and have some extra cash I decided to try and correct it by getting an appropriate credit card. After researching for some time I discovered compareandsave, which proved to be very helpful. They had the largest variety of credit building cards I found in one single site and several limited offers (I always like it when I get the opportunity to get something cheaper that its usual price!).
I even found a very helpful blog entry in this webpage explaining what credit building cards are as well as a brief overview of the current UK credit building credit card market, which facilitated my decision on a single card. The blog was from April 2012 and was called “Under the Hood of Credit Building Cards”.
Eventually I chose the capital one classic extra card. I was accepted immediately and was notified about it. I received my card a couple of days ago and I m very happy.

• Capital One Classic Extra