Great Website in General

Vicky_sand's review of CompareandSave - www.compareandsave.com

“Great Website in General ”

Written on: 23/01/2013 by Vicky_sand (3 reviews written)

Lately I have been doing a lot of online shopping and I was trying to identify the best type of credit card to use in order to facilitate my payments; as I have been using a prepaid card so far (only for online shopping). I have been using a prepaid card for security reasons, but my card empties before I know it and I have to refill it every time, which is annoying and time consuming. Additionally some of my payments won’t go through because I’m one pound or two short. I have good credit and I usually repay my monthly balances in full (on my other credit cards), so I decided to go and look for a credit card that would be appropriate for online use and additionally provide some benefits (for its use). During my long search I stumbled upon this website – compareandsave – which proved to be very helpful. Apart from reading several different blog articles that informed me about the proper use of different credit card types, I also managed to compare and find the right credit card for me! I chose the Halifax all in one because it included online fraud cover (exactly what I needed to overcome my security issues). So far everything has gone smoothly, I applied got accepted and received my card.
The website itself is very nice, has a cheerful green colour, it is really easy to use and navigate through and lastly has a very nice and broad variety of credit cards. I’ll definitely use it again in the future and will recommend it to my friends.

• Halifax all in one credit card