Bad customer service

Guest's review of Viovet - www.viovet.co.uk

“Bad customer service”

Written on: 17/11/2013

This was my third order, usually I order dog food etc, but ordered soft toys for my two new puppies(one of which has just lost two top & bottom front teeth so is gummy anyway) within under 10 minutes they had split, had holes in them and stuffing was coming out. I was obviously not impressed, what a waste of money. I rang customer services straight away and they asked for pictures, which I sent. I then received a reply e mail stating that they cannot accept responsibility for how long a toy would last? That I should be supervising my dogs when giving them a toy and if that I had to take it up with the toy manufacturer.

It was a good job I was watching my 4 month old puppies before they swallowed the stuffing from the toys, I bought these toys with faith that viovet would not be supplying rubbish, wrong!!!! They are selling rubbish and are a rubbish company to deal with if there is a problem.

• Goods purchased & cost