Avoid This Retailer!

colin-smith's review of WAE - www.waeplus.co.uk

“Avoid This Retailer!”

Written on: 24/10/2012 by colin-smith (1 review written)

My business required a large Monitor, and after experiencing quality issues with Samsung products, decided upon LG.

WAE+ advertised my chosen item as a package including both Stand & Speakers; better still, all were advertised as being 'In Stock'; even more attractive was the advertised price!

Three weeks after placing my order, and after being told repeatedly that delivery was imminent, I was asked for an additional payment of £30.00 over & above the initial price. I was also informed that if I made this additional payment, we could expect receipt of goods within circa 'three days'.

Another THREE WEEKS later, making a total of more than SIX WEEKS from ordering, the Monitor was delivered WITHOUT the advertised Stand & Speakers.

WAE+ refused to supply these missing items, and so the Monitor was duly returned.

Having had possession of the returned incomplete order for more than a week, there is still no sign of a refund - I have been forced to raise the matter directly with my bank (Visa Disputes).

Trying to contact WAE+ by telephone is almost (if not) impossible.

I would give WAE+ a richly deserved ZERO-STAR RATING if it were possible.

• LG M3704C Monitor + Stand & Speakers: £495.01