not quite the thing

Guest's review of One Click Stationery - www.oneclickstationery.co.uk

“not quite the thing”

Written on: 26/10/2012

The thing, an oven/microwave with hotplates took alot of finding and I was happy to discover a site with such breadth. However when it arrived it was a regular oven without the microwave. It is difficult to get to a human on One Click but eventually I was assured that the product was available and the problem was an oversight on the part of the picker... we did manage to persuade them that I was too decrepit to lug the thing down to the post office;
and they did arrange to have it collected. They e-mailed me to say they had it and my replacement would arrive shortly.
Quite soon another e-mail arrived purporting to be a tracking number; but when a few days later, I checked the small print (Very small, in turquoise, so hard to read) it was in fact telling me they hadn't got one and they would arrange a refund.

I would like to have known before I made my purchase that you had not got the thing!

• Goods purchased & cost