Do not use this company

Guest's review of Furniture at Work www.furnitureatwork.co.uk

“Do not use this company”

Written on: 24/02/2014

I ordered a desk on 29th Jan for next day delivery, 30th Jan. I received only the desk top and modesty panel on 30th Jan, no legs or fixings, hence not the delivery I had paid extra for. Courier dropped off the legs on 31st Jan, but still no fixings. After several telephone calls to Furniture@Work's customer service, in which I was told various things (lies, as it turns out), the screws and fixings turned up on 8th February. When I asked for a refund of the next day delivery charge, I was told that it was a parts issue and, as the goods had been delivered to me within the agreed upon timescale (which they had not), I was not due a refund. I am now trying my darndest to get that next day delivery charge back, as I did not receive all the parts on the date that I paid for them. Furniture@Work are trying their best to deny all responsibility, and so it goes on. So much for fast, efficient service.

• Goods purchased & cost