Do not bother ordering from here.

GeorgiaD123's review of Dawsons Music www.dawsons.co.uk

“Do not bother ordering from here.”

Written on: 08/01/2018 by GeorgiaD123 (1 review written)

Ordered a Yamaha Keyboard but apparently there wasn't any in stock which I wasn't notified about until a week after ordering - took my money straight away though of course!!! I was advised that they wouldn't have any more stock until late the following week but this wasn't good enough as it was going to be a gift for a birthday sooner than the date they had given me so I asked for a refund. A day later they suddenly had 9 in stock so arranged for delivery.... Once finally receiving my order, the box was open. Completely battered, all staples had been removed & the sellotape had been sliced from one end to the other. There is no way I would have given my partner this keyboard as a birthday present in the state it was in. Sent Keyboard back and requested for another to be delivered (as advised to by Dawsons customer service team) - the second delivery came today and the box was even WORSE! Battered, opened and damaged. Even the DPD driver was disgusted in the company for sending me this order TWICE in that kind of condition. What a mess!!!

• Yamaha Keyboard