Disgusted, rip off

364Davis's review of EBS Marketing - www.ebsmarketingmanchester.co.uk

“Disgusted, rip off”

Written on: 29/07/2014 by 364Davis (1 review written)

Totally disgusted with this company. They took my money for a three month campaign and then ignored me for three weeks. My campaign went live and had to be changed three times before they got the correct wording. I was provided with no data reports (as promised) and my original account manager just disappeared. A month into the campaign I was given a new account manager, who changed my campaign to Likes not referrals (FB campaign), of which I got very few, and 7 weeks after my campaign was meant to be rebooted for the three month campaign, they plundered my bank account for more money. I had a written agreement that there would be no automatic renewal of the campaign and that on the 87th day there would be a review. This did not happen, they took money from my account. I have rang many times and been ignored have been promised by email that management would call but they never do. This company has given me dreadful service.