Bad service & malfunctioning products time after time

Guest's review of Watch Shop www.watchshop.com

“Bad service and malfunctioning products time after time”

Written on: 07/05/2018

Bought a Timex from them in January. Fast delivery came in two days and I was very pleased. After two weeks the bracelet broke and the watch battery was depleted. The estimated battery life is one year.

I was advised to send it back to them. After few weeks they sent me the watch back with a new bracelet but again a dead battery. Someone lied to me from the customer service that the battery has been replaced by the manufacturer. Had to beg to get a refund for the postage. After several e-mails I got it.

Then I sent the watch back. This time it took weeks as the watch was supposedly at the manufacturers to be inspected. I was finally offered a new watch and it came quite quickly. After two weeks of use the battery of this watch is low and I still have not received the refund for the second postage.

It has now taken four months, money and I have a malfunctioning watch and a history of 65 e-mails and counting. Will never use their business again and strongly advice everyone to do so as well.

• Timex IQ+ Move