Terrible quality, not worth close to the price paid

Cory287's review of The Diamond Store www.thediamondstore.co.uk

“Terrible quality, not worth close to the price paid”

Written on: 10/02/2018 by Cory287 (1 review written)

I have been looking for a Emerald on white gold ring for my wife for months, nut very hard to find on the high street especially with a budget of £700. I looked online and came across the diamond store.co.uk and the pictures looked great and the product description was perfect. I paid £675 for a ring that was supposedly £975.

The package arrived and I gave it to my wife to unwrap, everything seemed great until she got the ring out the presentation box; it was very poorly made and was very very light. I weighed the ring......only 1.5 grams! for what is mean to be a 6 x 4mm emerald, two 0.1ct diamonds set in 18ct white gold band. The gold band was hollowed out around 75% of the inside of the ring and the diamonds and emerald were very thin. My wife has now had to go without her anniversary present and I have to hassle of returning the ring and waiting for a refund. I don't believe the positive reviews for one second unless they have incredibly low standards.

• Emerald and diamond 18ct white gold ring