Diamanti Aterna by Quorri is Amazing

Carlo389's review of Quorri - www.quorri.com

“Diamanti Aterna by Quorri is Amazing”

Written on: 03/12/2017 by Carlo389 (1 review written)

I was looking to purchase an engagement ring but wanted something reasonably priced and Eco-friendly. I finally came across Diamanti by Quorri. I was very impressed with their collection rings and earth friendly lab created Diamanti stones. I emailed them with specific questions and each was answered within the hour and to my satisfaction. I ended up ordering one of their Prestige rings upgraded to an Aterna center. A few weeks later the ring arrived and WOW! The ring was above and beyond what I had expected! The Diamanti Aterna stone blew me away. It was well worth the upgrade. I have seen very expensive diamonds on many occasions and this ring was no different. It looked like I broke the bank and spent easily 25k on this ring. I literally could not stop staring at its beauty. The ring is very well made and had a nice heavy weight. I also want to mention that the customer service team was fantastic. They guided me throughout the process and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Diamanti by Quorri to anyone looking for an incredible ring at a fantastic reasonable price!

• Goods purchased & cost