Absolutely reliable online retailer

mcHagan244's review of Gemselect www.gemselect.com

“Absolutely reliable online retailer”

Written on: 09/09/2016 by mcHagan244 (1 review written)

In the modern world People have forgotten values and have learned to thrive selfishly ignoring words like "HONESTY" but GEMSELECT has revived those instances of giving importance to values like HONESTY and FAIR trade in a time where online retailers are sprawling the market with GEMSTONE both real and fake but GEMSELECT is the only RETAILER and Wholesaler who keep their promise with support at every juncture with care to make sure the best and the selected product reaches the individual. KEY to GEM business is honesty as many people who think they are experts will be lost easily in the quagmire of duplicity. GEMSELECT has given me as a customer the kind of honesty and support required in the gem market and has exceeded my expectation in doing quality business. I am truly grateful to them for the honesty shown in communication and deliverance. It is a dream come true shopping with GEMSELECT was the best ever experience one could have. I still want the packing to improve, it is a negligible regret, nevertheless it is one.
I thank them very much for the wonderful experience in associating myself with the GEMSELECT team in its entirety. I have my experience with GEMSELECT and this is my personal opinion.
THANKS AND REGARDS
BALASUBRAMANIAN.K

• blue sapphire, color change garnet, sphene, ametrine and fire opal