It was an extremely happy purchase!

Guest's review of Crystal Skins- www.crystalskins.co.uk

“It was an extremely happy purchase!”

Written on: 22/08/2017

I was looking for a special gift for my friend's 50th birthday plus music performance party. I browsed on the internet and was attracted by the bling bling wireless microphone showcased by Crystal Skins. I live in HK and was not sure if I should purchase something expensive from an overseas supplier which I had no previous purchase experience with. I contacted Crystal Skins to get more info and advice. Crystal Skins wrote back within short turnaround time and was very patient with my questions. I was provided with accurate and professional advice to help me make my purchase decision. Since the gift is for such an important occasion, Crystal Skins was flexible with the order lead time to allow plenty of time for shipment delay in case there're any issues at the custom clearance. I received the gorgeous microphone in a week, it's truly a nice surprise! Crystal Skins kept me posted of the order status proactively to give me a peace of mind. I will definitely recommend it to my friends who looks for high quality and unique gifts.

• Bling bling wireless Shure microphone