Wow! Just Wow!

MissMandyinLeeds's review of Crystal Skins- www.crystalskins.co.uk

“Wow! Just Wow!”

Written on: 28/02/2017 by MissMandyinLeeds (1 review written)

I was browsing through sensible phone cases for my new phone when I thought to myself 'Never mind sensible, I want SPARKLE!' and the Crystal Skins website came up. There are so many beautiful designs to match all types and colours of phone and then I saw a one-off offer on a case only available at this price for the Galaxy S7 Edge. That was my new phone and it was less than half-price! It had to be fate!

To be honest, I couldn't have justified paying over £200 for a phone case, however gorgeous, but at £90 it had to be done!

I ordered on Sunday and it arrived on Tuesday morning. It was beautifully packaged in a ribbon-covered box with spare crystals and glue. It has a velvet pouch and I am going to use that for when I put my phone in my bag to avoid scratches. Actually, if I were a Duchess and had a ladies' maid to carry it, I would take it out in the ribbon-bedecked box too but that is only in my dreams...

My case is the fully covered ombre effect (Classic Fade Gold to Moonlight) using silver and gold Swarovski crystals and it looks stunning. Reflecting the sunshine today, I think it could probably be seen from space! Perfect - thank you so much!

• Phone case for Galaxy S7 Edge - Classic Fade Gold to Moonlight