Leaking Roof

GeorgeGGrove's review of Truly PVC Supplies - supplies.trulypvc.com

“Leaking Roof”

Written on: 29/06/2016 by GeorgeGGrove (1 review written)

Called Truly to fix a leak in my roof, it had just started happening and only when the rain was in a certain direction. The fitter came out tested to find the problem and it was a quick fix to put it right he re-fitted the roof panel and but a retaining bracket it took just over an hour. Problem solved excellent service.

• Leak fix and brackets

Zanzibar61's Response to GeorgeGGrove's Review

Written on: 24/05/2017

I had the same problem, but not a quick fix with this company. Refitting a roof panel would take longer than an hour for a satisfactory job. capping would need to be fitted correctly an the correct materials used. I would not give this company one star. I have found their work shoddy and disgraceful. Their so-called professional fitters haven't a clue on how to deal with conservatory roofs. They claim to have expert knowledge and know-how and a refreshingly professional approach. Far from the truth. My repairs are far from satisfactory and complaints to an arrogant, belligerent and unprofessional Manager have met with an aggressive attitude and I am still waiting after nine months for problems to be sorted. What a waste of time. Complaints are ignored and I have been accused of finding faults that they do not agree with even though not a sole has been to inspect the dreadful damage sustained by the "professional workmen". Would not recommend this company whatsoever. I wish I had read all the bad reviews before I employed their diabolical unskilled workmen who seem to come and go with this company. I am beginning to wonder that the good reviews, for small jobs that give 5* have been written by the company, as no one with any brain would employ them. - disgraceful.