brilliant from start to finish.

magoogy's review of Tiger Sheds - www.tigersheds.com

“brilliant from start to finish.”

Written on: 24/05/2018 by magoogy (2 reviews written)

very happy with this firm, being wary after buying a shed from another firm which proved not fit for the money (took me 3 years to get a full refund with them) i was cautious about another shed. The whole process was easy from start to finish and as i bought during the sale i got a really good price on it.

I chose the 8 x 6 Tiger Flex Apex™ Windowless Shed with pro installation. I was kept informed on delivery dates, which was 3 days for the shed to be delivered and it was installed 2 days later. The installer rang me to arrange installation at my convenience and was very polite and friendly. He and his young helper who came to put the shed up proved nice and friendly in person and had the shed up within the hour.

The shed is a nice, sturdy build and looks like it will last me many years to come - its very well built and really strongly made. I opted for the windowless one with high roof and i was allowed to choose where to place the door. It looks lovely up and blends in really nicely in my garden.

Thank you ever so much for making my experience a good one, after being bitten once by a badly made shed im so glad ive now found a company who make lovely, well made sheds - im sure i will be buying other items from them.

• Tiger Flex Apex™ Windowless Shed at