Disappointed

Guest's review of Thompson & Morgan www.thompson-morgan.com

“Disappointed”

Written on: 10/07/2018

I ordered 72 cottage-garden-style plug plants at a massively discounted price of £4.99 + pp. I was advised the order would arrive at the end of July, but the parcel arrived in the first week of July. Good service. Unfortunately, I was so disappointed: the plug plants are micro plug plants (a beginner gardener like myself was expecting the sort of plug plant size I get in the garden centre); the quality of some of the plants was poor and, in fact, I am left with about 50% viable plants which I have put into small pots to establish before planting out. My garden will not look bright and colourful as expected (maybe next year if I'm lucky), and it's too late in the season to start afresh. A clear size guide is needed before purchase. Also, I spent hours fiddling around potting up, when I expected plug plants that would go directly into the ground. Would not recommend.

• Goods purchased & cost