Dreadful service

Morgan407's review of Just Lawnmowers - www.justlawnmowers.co.uk

“Dreadful service”

Written on: 06/06/2018 by Morgan407 (1 review written)

I bought a mower on the recommendation of a salesman at Justlawnmowers. When it turned up I tried it and it proved totally unsuitable for the ground I had described to the salesman. He told me they would not take it back and when I said it cost me over £800 he replied "Even more reason for us not to take it back" He refused to give me his name and was rude. I asked to talk to the sales director and was told he was on holiday. DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY WITH A BARGEPOLE. Their after sales manner and service is the worst I have ever come across. I paid with Paypal and my account was set up to pay one week after delivery. This was not accepted by Justlawnmowers who demanded to be paid at the time of order. Now I see why.

• Goods purchased & cost

Justlawnmowers's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2018

Thank you for you the Review and feedback.

We have also received your Trust Pilot review which is quite different from this one. I understand from speaking with Josh, who gave you his name, that the machine has been used, and when calling you indicated that it was too heavy. I am sorry but we do not offer a try and return service. Our sales advisors, who all have several years experience, would have recommended products based on the information provided to them and if we are aware use of machines may be an issue we always suggest you visit a local dealer to see the product 'in the flesh' before purchasing, for this very reason.

Unfortunately, as the machine is not faulty and has been used we cannot accept it back under our returns policy. Had you received it, removed it from the box and just started it without cutting any grass it could still have been returned for a full refund.

I am sorry you are disappointed with our service and your comments have been taken on board.

Kind regards, Stephanie