Poor Customer Service.

DC2 Viscount Way, South Marston Industrial Estate, Swindon, SN3 4TN

Guest's review of OakFurnitureLand.co.uk - www.oakfurnitureland.co.uk

“Poor Customer Service. ”

Written on: 02/02/2018

We purchased dining room table and 4 chairs from Hedge End store. The staff, store, product, delivery was brilliant at that point would have given 10/10. We since have had a small problem with the wood grain on the back of one of the chairs. I emailed Customer Services with pictures and they asked me to telephone them. No problems at this point.

Now the problems begins. I have tried countless times and at different times of the day by telephone, holding for up to 20 mins each call, hearing we are experiencing high level of calls recording over and over again. I’ve emailed them asking them to contact me instead explaining the problem that I cannot get through and I have been back to the Hege End Store spoke to Assistant Manager who was not surprised and said he knew of the staffing problems. I was cheeky this morning and pressed the ‘to order a product’ option and the call was answered within 2 minuets. He said I can put you through internally and you will only have to wait 5 mins. After 15 mins I put the phone down. Im wondering why I purchased the 5 year accident and structural protection now for £69.00 if you can’t get through to anyone.

• Good