No Communication At All - Poor Customer Service

Lorentas's review of Bedstar - www.bedstar.co.uk

“No Communication At All - Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 09/09/2017 by Lorentas (1 review written)

I ordered 2 mattresses and it cost me around £900 so I was expecting they will make sure everything will be fine. First time panthergroup courier came they bring just one mattress and they did not explain why, they said that I need to contact bedstar customer service. So I did.

They explain that courier did not have place in van. So instead of rearranging for delivery they send just one mattress and the thing is they knew about day before but no one bothered to inform me about this. Courier is giving 2 hours time slot but they came about half an hour later. Not big deal.
When I asked bedstar customer service to deliver it specific time next day they said that it can not be done because courier regulates time so I needed to arrange it next week because I needed to go to work next day and there was no one at home to accept delivery next day.

Second week delivery guys come bring the mattress in our house but they forgot to clean they shoes or take them off while on my carpet in the house. Thank you panthergroup for making my cleaning my carpet for our laziness. And thing is story does not end there. I ordered to recycle mattresses but when second time they came they did not pick up second one.

The thing is when I bedstar customer service they said that I ordered just one mattress to recycle. But when I said system showed just one option recycle mattress and there was no other option they said I needed to call them and to arrange that they all would be recycled.

From where should I know how they ordering system work specially if they know the issue they did not tell on checkout and there was no one contacting me about it. So I needed to order again recycle mattress which again cost me
£39 and again wait for courier to come.
So it took 3 times for panthergroup courier to come to me house to give what I wanted and ordered. Lot of confusion I would say.

To add to this story I was charged £10 for mobile charges for contacting bedstar customer service.
Big mess it was. Someone just do not know how to give excellent customer service.
I hope it will help for someone to make right decision.

• 900

• Up to a week late

Carolincha's Response to Lorentas's Review

Written on: 11/10/2017

Yes - they are a horrendous company to deal with. I think they know how to fleece customers.