No company is cheaper, no problems

pcileisure's review of Holiday Genie www.holidaygenie.com

“No company is cheaper, no problems”

Written on: 29/05/2014 by pcileisure (1 review written)

It was pure chance that I stumbled on Holiday Genie only to discover that their fares to Panama worked out cheaper than every other company, and believe me when I say, I searched many.

I just want to say that I booked my first flight november 2013 to fly to Panama. As there are no direct flights from the UK to Panama, prices tend to be quite high. For many years I have used Expedia and found no one that came close to them for prices, particularly to Panama.

I started to look for other companies, and found one that was about £25 cheaper than Expedia on this route. Then I cam across Holiday Genie. Their price was cheaper again. I thought, I'll keep searching, but I never found anyone cheaper. So I booked, recieved my confirmation by email and then received the e-ticket the following day.

Flying back to Panama in June 2014, I decided to do another search on the net, again, Holiday Genie came out the cheapest. So I've booked another Panama flight.

Everything has run smoothly, I have now told various business acquaintences and have assured Holiday Genie of all my future overseas flights.

Ray Roscoe - PCI Leisure