Appalling Customer Service

Guest's review of Lookfantastic.com www.Lookfantastic.com

“Appalling Customer Service ”

Written on: 15/05/2013

I ordered a product from Look Fantastic - it was not delivered within the 10 days they said it would be. When I tracked it - they said I gave the wrong address (I did not). When I contacted Look Fantastic customer service, they gave me the wrong courier company name and so I had to contact their customer service again. They then told me to contact the courier company myself and organize to collect the package myself - laughable considering I had paid extra for delivery! Finally having trawled through the Look Fantastic site to find the name of the courier company, I contacted them directly and they told me that they had contacted Look Fantastic for a contact telephone number in order to deliver the package but the no body from Look Fantastic got back to them.So 1 month after placing my order I still don't have it!
I found the customer service team at Look Fantastic utterly useless at resolving this situation and would not use Look Fantastic in the future, in fact I would go so far as to say that I would dissuade a friend from using Look Fantastic.

• Goods purchased & cost