Worst online experience...shifty as

Ragebeyondrage's review of Lookfantastic.com www.Lookfantastic.com

“Worst online experience...shifty as”

Written on: 22/04/2013 by Ragebeyondrage (1 review written)

Made my first purchase on look fantastic buying 2 naked palettes which had an offer of free mini primer potion & if you spend 60 or more you receive free hair curlers so I that made me purchase more to get the little extra after paying for my order get the email saying the 2 free gifts have "SOLD OUT" so I contacted them through there facebook page as the contact us on there website would not work asking if I would receive any to them was told no I would not (even thou the are still displaying both offers on there page) so I canceled my order they canceled the 2 "gifts" but the items I had to pay for have not been canceled even thou it has not been dispatched & have sent them 4 emails on there website asking why this is the case & no response.... Worst service I have ever experienced with online shopping such a misleading disappointment....

• Goods purchased & cost