Worried by all the reviews but good for me

reviewkitten's review of Lookfantastic.com www.Lookfantastic.com

“Worried by all the reviews but good for me”

Written on: 26/03/2013 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

I had read the reviews before I went ahead and ordered from Look Fantastic. I was fed up of paying over the odds from my hairdresser for shampoo and conditioner and had a nose online. Look Fantastic and Feel Unique both had what I wanted and both had similar ratings. Although I had read somewhere that Look Fantastic had recently changed the courier that they use so maybe they had listened to all the problems.

I ended up taking the plunge with Look Fantastic because they had an offer which meant I got some free soft rollers and the price of everything I bought was fairly decent; about £10 cheaper than the hair salon.

I then waited for the dreaded delivery fearing that it wouldn't arrive. I got it sent to work so there would be no problems with non delivery.

I was pleasantly surprised when my package arrived after two days. There was a fair bit of packaging to protect it all and the bottles had Sellotape to stop them leaking which I thought was a nice touch.

I think I will use them again.

• Redken All Soft Shampoo, Conditioner and Argan OIl £42.00