One of the best online shops...

Francine1423's review of Holisticshop - www.holisticshop.co.uk

“One of the best online shops...”

Written on: 08/04/2017 by Francine1423 (1 review written)

Excellent shopping experience for all things crystals, angels, tarots and holistic accessories etc... I ordered 4 times from Holisticshop and every time I have been very pleased with my order. It is dispatched very quickly and all items are safely wrapped.
What I really love is that their website list the products in great detail. There is a lot of information available to make an informed choice. Crystal properties are very detailed, books are well summarised, the pictures are excellent and very clear. You also have on-site articles and links on any subjects that can interest you. As a beginner in Chakra healing, I have found this site invaluable.
I wish I had a bigger budget to buy more crystals from them each time. Having said that, their prices are excellent and their silver jewellery simply divine. I recommend this online shop big time.

• Crystals, books and silver jewellery