Weekend delivery? Forget it.

AndyMcG123's review of Marks and Spencer Flowers www.marksandspencer.com/flowers

“Weekend delivery? Forget it.”

Written on: 23/03/2013 by AndyMcG123 (1 review written)

I am working overseas and ordered some Flowers for my wife for delivery on a Saturday. I received the email on Friday saying they were delivered to the depot and scheduled for delivery on Saturday. Nothing turned up. When I went on the CityLink (M&S Courier) website and entered the tracking code, they had them for delivery on Monday. Tried to phone CityLink customer service... No joy.. Closed. Phoned M&S customer service to complain and eventually gave me a refund. It still doesn't make up for the lack of delivery of the Flowers. CityLink are abismal, I expected A LOT better from M&S to be honest, theyshould reconsider their Courier company. When the flowers do eventually turn up, considering they will have been in transit for FOUR days, I would expect my wife will receive some dead stalks. Next time, I'll use Interflora... They may be more expensive, but at least they deliver on time.

• Goods purchased & cost