FromYouFlowers, Late Delivery, Terrible Quality-Don't do it!

MrNotHappyWithThisCompany's review of From You Flowers www.fromyouflowers.com

“FromYouFlowers, Late Delivery, Terrible Quality-Don't...”

Written on: 06/12/2013 by MrNotHappyWithThisCompany (1 review written)

Don't waste your time or money with FROMYOUFLOWERS.
They guaranteed delivery to my wife by 2pm, arrived after 3pm. The bouquet had a brown wilted filler that I though was baby's breath, and it looked really terrible, so bad that my wife didn't want to display them on her desk. Really blew my 1st wedding anniversary surprise. When I called FROMYOUFLOWERs, they stated the filler wasn't babys breath, was a yellow flower called "Limonium", that the florist doesn't use babys breath. I explained that whatever it was, it was dark brown and wilted, that I was very unhappy with it and it ruined my wife's moment at work when everyone crowded around to see when she opened them, she was embarrased. Customer Service offered me a $10 gift card and refunded my expedite fee of $4.99, but I don't feel that was fair compensation. Their prices may be appealing, but do yourself a favor, don't spend a dime with this company, what good is saving a penny if you get terrible flower... Correction "LATE terrible flowers"...

• Goods purchased & cost