Amazing service. Highly recommended!

DKL215's review of Flowers Same Day www.flowerssameday.co.uk

“Amazing service. Highly recommended! ”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by DKL215 (1 review written)

The day after the argument. The dreaded silent treatment. I search online for a flower delivery service. A few pop up, but my instincts told me to go for Flowers Same Day. And boy am I glad I did.
My special lady got home from her day out and noticed a note in the post telling her to visit next door. When she saw what was waiting for her, she had tears in her eyes. The bouquet was better than I expected. Needless to say, she is a lot happier now. Who wouldn't be, after receiving such an amazing display of flowers? Delivery time was about 30 minutes earlier than I asked for, but that actually worked in my favour.
I ordered the flowers online. On my phone's web browswr, even. It really couldn't have been easier. The site is easy to navigate, they help you wherever they can. I emailed FSD after working hours last night showing my gratitude, I had a reply first thing this morning. I can only imagine their reply time for issues is just as good!

I really can't thank these guys enough. HIGHLY recommended!!

• Wonderfully White bouquet of white roses and lilies - roughly £49 delivered same day