Absolutely Awful

tino11's review of Flowers Same Day www.flowerssameday.co.uk

“Absolutely Awful”

Written on: 08/12/2012 by tino11 (1 review written)

The company vandella flowers are awful. i order flowers st 11am and flowers where not deliverd the same day and I was told they would be there before 5 o'clock as I said anytime after no one would be in, I also asked for them to call me once flowers had been deliverd. I recieved no call and rang back to be told they could not get hold of delivery driver send he was probably on way at 5:20pm. no flowers where deliverd that day and I left a answer machine message to say how disappointed I was and requesting a call back.The next day I recieve no phone call so I called at 10am and I was told they had apparently deliverd the flowers to an address 5 doors away and left a calling card at my girlfriends address but no calling card was received and I had to personally go to address to find no one in. they told me they wanted to retrieve the flowers and resend them and I said I needed them deliverd before 1pm as my girlfriends is at work from 1pm to 11pm. I was told they could not do it in that time and then they offered to send them to her work.I accepted and then was told I would get a call if they had the right colours. I told them to refund my money. the price for 18 roses was £65!! I found a better more local company and the price for 24 roses was £60. goes to show what a rip off they are and can't even get flowers delivery to right address on same day, if they ever did send any out.

• Goods purchased & cost