Terrible!Wrong Item Sent LATE then Correct item out of stock

ccc4321's review of Play www.play.com

“Terrible!Wrong Item Sent LATE then Correct item out of...”

Written on: 10/05/2012 by ccc4321 (1 review written)

After ordering my product and eagerly anticipating it's arrival I was deeply disappointed when it finally arrived 7 days late, and they had sent me the wrong product. After having explained the problem to the play.com help line, I was met with no compensation, and no sympathy, just directions on how to return the wrong product so that I wouldn't get charged for it!! As if they were implying that they would charge me for their mistake!! After finally sending the wrong product back and requesting the correct product again, I was told that the product I wanted was not in stock. WELL THANKS A LOT PLAY.com, You waste my time, send me the wrong product, WASTE my time again making me send it back to you, and don't even have the correct product anyway. I will not be shopping with them again, I'm trying Amazon which hasn't let me down yet. I definitely won't be using Play.com again.

• Headphones, £25