DO NOT USE

Guest's review of Pitchwell - Pitch Online www.pitchwell.com

“DO NOT USE”

Written on: 21/02/2013

I had to give 1 star, only because you have to put something in the box but they really do not deserve any stars. Once again as repeated by other shoppers, I ordered a hideaway and paid for express delivery which they quote would be with me within 3 days of ordering, it took nearly a fortnight, when I complained they said they would issue a refund, never received it. I then had a representative from their company telling me that I can receive some vouchers. I asked 3 times if this would cost me anything at all, 3 times he said 'no not a thing'. I then received the pack and noticed that they had charged me £2.99 for the privilege. The vouchers are next to useless and you have only 1 month to notify them you don't want the vouchers before they charge you £99. You also have to return the heavy packet, costing another £2.00 - best send recorded or they will deny receiving it and then charge £99 off your card. I have insisted they send a pre-paid envelope, but was told that may take some time as its not a priority. Please read this and stay away from this company, they just rip you off.

• Huggle Buddies Hideaway