Not to buy anything from Planet Gizmo. Stayawary this trader

Guest's review of Planetgizmo.co.uk www.planetgizmo.co.uk

“Not to buy anything from Planet Gizmo. Stayawary this...”

Written on: 29/06/2016

Warning to potential buyers – As a genuine consumer, I would share my experience I had with the planet Gizmo with the general consumers. Please read the following.
Purchased (£109.95) Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Wireless Bone Conduction Headphone, Slate Grey colour.
They delivered in a plastic bag. The headphone developed fault. Left side of the headphone stop working. I retuned in in secured packaging via recorded delivery and waited to hear from them. I did not heard from the until 20days. Mr salesman of this company said that they did not receive my parcel when I emailed and phoned. I tracked on the Royal mail and find the signed receipt. I emailed them as evidence. They still did not response to my email. I called them and Mr Salesman said that I send the headphone in an insecure package and the headphone is not resalable.
I argued that of course it is not resalable since the headphone is faulty. I advised him that took phots before I returned the package. I send another email with the photograph of the parcel , showing including all the accessary, raping in the bubble raping and on the package I put “Fragile” label. Mr Salesman did not reply to my email. I am calling him on a daily basis but they have answering machine stating “there is no one to answer the phone” but can leave the message and someone will comeback to me or email them on info@planetgizmoSo far I no one has contacted me yet. I then thought let me read their reviews. I found one review and is very helpful.
They had my money and would not replace the faulty goods as said the man in his review Warning do not use.  I totally agree with the other review. I do believe that they sales repairs products. They are absolutely dishonest organisation and as traders.
I would also like to inform the potential customers not to buy anything from Planet Gizmo. Can someone advise me what next step I should take to get my full refund?
I will join with the other reviewer to make his mission to make sure that as many people read our reviews as possible. If you people at planet gismo read this then I suggest you refund my £109.95.
Can someone advise me what next step I should take to get my full refund.

• (£109.95) Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Wireless Bone Conduction Headphone, Slate Grey colour.

Therealdeal1's Comment

Written on: 12/07/2016

hi, i had the same issue. Contact trading standards as they already have a file on them!! Apparently they have already been warned so anymore envidence would be appreciated to help buyers avoid sellers like these.