"WARNING!!" DON'T TOUCH THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE DISHONEST

itmakessense's review of Planetgizmo.co.uk www.planetgizmo.co.uk

“"WARNING!!" DON'T TOUCH THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE DISHONEST”

Written on: 25/02/2016 by itmakessense (3 reviews written)

I purchased some Bob Marley head phones and ear phones for my sons birthday. They were delivered fine, the earphones stopped working after about a week and the head phones headstrap part came apart in the centre.
I returned them to the manager and did not hear anything for a while. I phoned and spoke to a lady manager who gave me some bullsheite about moving premises.

I got the goods back and resent, never heard anything again and then they stopped returning calls and emails.

They are just plain dishonest traders, they had my money and would not replacxe the faulty goods. I will now make it my mission to make sure that as many people read my reviews as possible, I am a web person so should be fun. If you people at planet gismo read this then I suggest you try to make contact so you can replace the goods.

If you are thinking of purchasing from them just look for someone else with good feedback, like I said the goods arrived ok, if you have any issues then thats where the problem starts, It wouldn't surprise me if they are getting cheap substandard rejects and punting them out as A Class goods

• £200