Outstanding price, outstanding customer service

CharlieCampbell's review of Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

“Outstanding price, outstanding customer service”

Written on: 27/11/2017 by CharlieCampbell (1 review written)

I recently purchased a Canon 5D Mark iv, this was a big purchase for me and I thought long and hard as to whether I could trust such a transaction to an overseas company. The price from Panamoz was too good to ignore, a saving of £1,200 over UK online retailers.
I checked reviews of Panamoz and what finally settled it for me was the reviews from customers that had problems with the equipment that they had delivered, all stated that they were happy with how quickly Panamoz dealt with the problem. I have not had experience of the after sales as the equipment delivered was perfect.
I cannot praise Panamoz enough for how they handled the transaction. I placed the order at 9pm on Wednesday evening, received confirmation a few hors later, then an email the following morning explaining the shipping process, then a dispatch notice and tracking details for UPS. I was then able to watch the progress of my camera on its journey to the UK until it arrived at my office at 10am on Monday morning.
Placed the order at 9pm on Wednesday, receive the camera at 10am on Monday......from Hong Kong......there are some UK companies that cannot match that speed!!!

• Canon 5D Mark iv £2,100