Fantastic company used them for over 2 years.

Guest's review of Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

“Fantastic company used them for over 2 years.”

Written on: 02/03/2017

I have used Panamoz for approximately 2 years and spent in excess of over £3000 to date. The customer service is impeccable. I had an issue with my Fuji Xt1 and with no hesitation they paid the repair cost including postage to send back to Fuji UK for repair.

I can not stipulate what great service they give. My latest purchase was for a Fuji 50-140 lens that in the UK retails for around £1350 I paid just £1070 and when they were out of stock they emailed me and asked me if I wanted to wait for a week or have a full refund. Knowing how good there customer service is I would rather actually buy my goods from them than even a UK based retailer.

I'm actually a little upset that when I move from the UK in the near future that they do not deliver to the E.U so Panamoz please start offering international shipping especially to Cyprus!

There is nothing to worry about. they are just a good honest business, simple as that!

• Fujinon 50-150mm f2.8