Canon 5D mark iv Perfect

Viviensaunders's review of Panamoz - www.panamoz.com

“Canon 5D mark iv Perfect”

Written on: 18/11/2016 by Viviensaunders (1 review written)

I ordered a Canon 5D mark iv from Panamoz.This camera is usually about £3,300 and from Panamoz at £2,599. I was slightly dubious but researched the company. They advertise an address in Brighton but actually ship from Hong Kong. I decided to take the plunge and paid with PayPal. I expected to wait. But wow! The camera was delivered within about 3 days by UPS. The box has absolutely everything perfectly packaged. Full manual in English, the usual Canon 2 CDs for the software plus charger for battery (supplied) with regular UK 3 pin plug. Battery as expected and full packaging details from Hong Kong shipper. It has 3 years warranty for camera. I think I may just contact Brighton office about that but they indicate it's all on their database. I will definitely use Panamoz again if need more photo equipment. Not permitted to give contact details for anyone to check with me but hopefully this feedback rings true. 100% good experience.

• perfect